You are not the only one who gets tired and worn after an exhausting yet fulfilling day of doing your favorite sport or hobby. Your action camera pretty much also gets the same brunt of stress from your activities more or less.
This is the reason why proper maintenance and care for your gadget is a very important step in owning an action camera. Not only do you need it to prolong its shelf life, it will also let you enjoy shooting high quality videos more.
Here are some critical tips and trade secrets that you can follow to keep your action camera in its best state.
1. Instantly clean your camera after using it. Sand, grime, and water stuck on its surface can cause damages to your hardware if you let them sit there for too long. Remove the casing since it is the one that has the most dirt and wash it off with tap water.
2. Here’s a fast tip you can try if you don’t want to wait for the casing to dry. Get a hair blower, place it on its coolest, and use it to dry your casing after you’ve shook off the excess water out of it from washing. Using a rag towel is not really recommended here since you may scratch the surface if you rub the wrong way. To know about best sandisk memory card click at https://www.sj5000thai.com/ .
3. Following the casing, take out your lens as carefully as you can. Handle it with care because even a small scratch can already undermine the quality of your pictures and videos. For more additional information about sjcam sj4000pantipyou can check out https://www.sj5000thai.com/product/tag/sj4000pantip .
This is going to make dirt easily go off out of your casing on your next use and also prevent the appearance of bubbles in front of your lens when you’re shooting underwater. Wipe the excess solution and await the rest to dry.
4. To clean the body of your camera, use again a lint free cloth and a lens cleaning fluid to remove the dirt. Don’t pour the fluid directly to your camera’s body since it may lead to damage when used in large doses. Instead, pour sparingly on the fabric and only use it to wipe your camera’s exterior.
5. Though many think it is not much of an importance, cleaning the camera bag is truly very important also. So before putting your camera back onto it, make sure to wipe down the bag’s interior first.