Your home security lock that you choose will be dependent on your own individual situation. Facets like the type of door you’ve got, the setup skill level that’s required and also the cost of the lock itself play an important roster.
- It’s important that you pick the ideal home security lock.
- Usually, the one which is most appropriate for your needs.
The next explains the most popular types of home security door locks available.
- Surface-mounted deadbolt: – This deadbolt lock is mounted on the rear exterior of the door. It’s shaped just like a “D” and is available in either a single or double cylinder model.
The only cylinder deadbolt lock has a secret on the outside, a thumb-turn handle on the interior, and can be installed onto a doorway that does not need a glass window pane. Apart from this, A Door key (which is also known as ” กุญแจประตู ” in the Thai language ) Make Sure Your Door key is well working. because it is the main thing regarding home security.
The dual cylinder dead bolt lock has a secret on either the surface and inside, and is installed onto a doorway that has a glass windowpane.
At the event of an unexpected emergency, the inner secret should always be readily available to insure a quick exit.
When installed properly, they can withstand beating, sawing and so are considered jimmy-proof .
- Maybe Not Hard to set up.
- Prohibitively costly.
- Cylinder deadbolt: – This type of deadbolt lock is installed by drilling a hole onto the face of the doorway for the canister mechanics, and a bigger hole on the boundary of the entranceway for the locking pin.
It’s also offered in either a double or single cylinder model. Here as well, both the single and double cylinder deadbolt locks include a key on the outside. The former comes with a thumb-turn handle on the inside, and also the latter having a secret.