Everyone enjoys a great bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup. There is nothing quite like grandma’s classic recipe to make you feel warm and cozy indoors.
On night #1 only roast a whole chicken in 350 degrees packed and surrounded by celery, carrots, onion, onions, garlic and fresh veggies. On night #2, use the leftover roast chicken and extra veggies to get yummy chicken noodle soup. You can visit http://www.brunchnbites.com/tom-yum-noodle-soup/ for tom yum noodle soup recipe.
- Place poultry, vegetables, garlic, herbs** & Knorr concentrated chicken stock and water to Crockpot.
- Establish Crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours until vegetables are tender and chicken is falling off bones.
- Pour soup through a strainer into a big bowl.
- Cover broth and set in a freezer while you prepare the chicken and veggies. (This is likely to make the fat fast arrive at the surface. It is also possible to refrigerate overnight to get rid of excess fat)
- Allow strained veggies and meat to cool for 20 minutes.
- Select through strained vegetables and meat, pull off just as much meat as you can. (Cooking the chicken low makes it tender and yummy ).
- Remove celery and carrots, then chop them into bite-sized bits.
- Discard remaining bones and veggies/herbs.
- Eliminate broth out of the freezer and cut back fat.
- Pour skimmed broth and box of chicken stock into the large pot on a stove.
- Bring to a boil over high heat
- Insert Chicken, chopped veggies and fresh chopped parsley to boiling broth/stock.
- Bring back to a boil and add noodles.
- Boil till the noodles are al dente.
- Ladle into bowls and love biscuits or homemade bread.
- ENJOY! YUM!!